Monday, July 26, 2010

more "what was i thinking?!!"

OK, summer reading WILL end at some point (actually fairly soon; our wrap-up party is Friday - YAY!)and I might actually catch up - right now I've just been browsing other "21 travelers" blogs & enjoying those & the comments. Thanks Kelley for your feedback! I haven't finished last week's "things", but I already use Firefox, so I'm looking forward to exploring that more. As far as wikis, we use one for our library staff and I've found that very helpful. We just had our first meeting for next April's TV Tune Out week today, so I may use that for my wiki.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yah for SRC coming to a close. Though it's a super-fun time, it really is exhausting! I always encourage librarians to extend their programs to the end of August, but I know when I was doing it myself, it was nice to have a bit of downtime (the only in the whole year!) for planning and weeding etc.

    Glad you're already on board with Firefox - I just love it and hate IE now - though IE's changed quite a bit (to look and act more like Firefox actually) so it's not as bad as it used to be. I'll be eager to read more about the TV Tune Out plans!

    ReplyDelete