Friday, August 20, 2010

electronics don't like me

...but they are keeping me company. Well, sort of - I grabbed a book on CD to listen to in the car and I got an error message - never seen that before. AND my CD player at home just went on the fritz.
I am too wired to sleep after an unexpected midnight trip (emergency averted), so I thought I'd work on 21 Things. But I still get messages that I need to sign in - when I was signed in. It does seem to be easier on a Mac.
I'm enjoying everyone's blogs but not doing much blogging myself... does that make me a lurker? Does anyone still use that term?

2 comments:

  1. Ugh! So sorry you're having technical difficulties. Sometimes, it's good to just unplug, eh? And yes, lurker is still used and I'm a BIG lurker - have actually just recently started commented on blogs and have had an RSS feed to many of them for years. Silly me. Some of them of course, are so popular that my comment might be 1 of 3000 so I don't comment often on those. But other, smaller ones, I've decided should hear from me because I LOVE getting feedback on my own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelley! Yes, I like getting comments too - although lately it's all I can do to keep up with Reader! Maybe once back-to-school slows down!

    ReplyDelete