Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Falling behind...

...and likely to get further behind! No access to my work computer for a few days b/c our room is being carpeted (YAY!!), and very busy with all the moving that entails. Also doing a lot of moving stuff @ home as my younger daughter will be staying with me til she has a confirmed job & place to live. And leaving to visit family & meet my daughters in CO tonight, so unless I work on this on vacation... or finish all the other last-minute stuff I CAN do w/o access to our shared drive... might need a life preserver when I return!

I am enjoying reading others' posts & seeing the links - hope to get some things up soon!

1 comment:

  1. No worries about falling behind. The program is here for a while. And life happens - sounds like good things are going on! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete